Monday, December 1, 2008

Yup, Nano ruined me.

12,326.

Ouch. November was not kind. I guess I could make a thousand different reasons for not crossing the 50,000 mark, and I will . . . later . . . because I'm lazy.

What Nano taught me.

  • I don't have the free time I once did.
  • My mind is like a rock on an incline, takes a little pressure to get going but then all hell breaks loose.
  • I should not write my train of thought.
  • When you talk to people and tell them your a writer searching for ideas, 1 out of every 15, 428 will be an absolute gem. I heard an idea and got shivers. Story that someone heard from someone else. It may be my next book.

Or my lazy butt will set here and continue to shop online to practice Christmas avoidance like I have done the last few years. Yeah, Lowes and Target . . . your on the list . . . Christmas out before Halloween . . . there is a special place in Hell for your promotions management that decided that.

Anyhow, a new little thing that might help me write:
http://lab.drwicked.com/writeordie.html
It's like Annie Wilkes and the hounds from Hell pushing me to write.

You've been warned.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I've been wondering where you've been!