Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sundays and Sam Adams

Summer Brew came out. Usually I'd cheer it and go get a huge mug from one of the local bars, but I hate to say it, I really miss While Ale. The Spring Brew I think has become my fav, while the slight change to Summer Ales recipe has changed the taste enough, I find myself wondering how much I'll actually get this summer.



I mowed and edged today. The ground soggy in some parts and still waterlogged in others. I thought I'd have a lot more difficulty getting a mulch mower through it, and knew I would if I waited much longer.



When I finished, I went up and noticed everyone watching Elmo. Being completely burned out on the fuzzy red piece of shit, I grabbed a beer and went back downstairs.



I noticed the clouds were running in all different directions. This means the upper level winds were shifting with height, but since their were no storms going, it makes for a real pretty thing to fall into and watch.



Then I noticed the hawk.
We have some of the most well fed hawks in this area.























He was up there riding the thermals and almost levitating against the wind. He'd wheel around and gain a little height, then coast. Looking for food probably. Good thing my Chihuahua was inside.



This picture was zoomed in, then cropped. He was really up there.

No comments: