Friday, April 25, 2008

Greetings and Salutations


Welcome to That Damn Dash. Please watch where you step because it will pile high in here.


Who am I?


Quite simply, I am an adult child still trying to figure what he wants to do when he grows up. I have some fascinating hobbies: I'm a storm chaser, ordained minister, professional writer (I've been paid without anything on the Barnes and Nobles shelf), photographer, and a man with a view on the world that's about three degrees out of norm.


From time to time I like to get annoyed and really let it fly. This will be my sounding board.


I'm looking to discuss almost anything here. Just remember, I'm the one with the delete comment button. So keep an eye on this page. I have a fairly interesting life and we will see where it goes from here.


4 comments:

Ripple said...

Sounds cool. Well, I'll link to you so I can find you again and hear what you have to say. Just keep posting....

Dawn Allenbach said...

Ha! You've been sucked into the vortex.

I've linked you on my non-gimp page.

Denise said...

Hey Brian --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brainstormer said...

Cheese and crackers, man--you're scary. But I like it!