Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm an idiot

Yeah. Started a new book last night. In the dark with a single light, with a big thunderstorm overhead. My jeans fell off the clothes hamper, hit the cover, and catapulted some of my clothes around the room. Weird, yes. Supernatural, eh.

Needless to say, I was reading horror. Normally, I have a extremely strong tolerance to horror, read it continuously in Pratt in my small ex-Methlab house. Last night, lets just say I was a little unnerved.

The book Joe Hill's "Heart-Shaped Box". Winner of the Bram Stoker award last year and the son of Mr. Stephen King. Highly recommended if you like goosebumps that don't go away.

The kid is good.

B

2 comments:

Dawn Allenbach said...

I read that last Summer and was impressed.

Gary said...

I'll just wait for your next if I want to read horror. Dangling eyeballs and all.